© Copyright 2020 T4 Hub
Subject to the provisions within this notice:
T4 Hub, hereafter known as the organisation together with its licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on this website and the material published within.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights on this website and the material on our website are reserved by the organisation.
You may, subject to the other provisions of this notice:
- view and download pages from this website for viewing and caching in a web browser
- print pages from this website
- stream content from this website
You must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer except as expressly permitted by other provisions of this notice.
You may only use this website for communications, marketing and media relations information, and not for any other purposes.
You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on this website except as expressly permitted by this notice.
You must not, unless expressly permitted by this notice:
- republish or redistribute material from this website
- sell, rent or sub-license material from this website
- exploit material from this website for a commercial purpose
- unless you own or control relevant rights for the material
You must not:
- use this website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to this website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of this website
- use this website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of, or is linked to, spyware, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits or other malicious software
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on, or in relation to, this website without express written consent from the organisation.
If you discover or learn of any unlawful activities or materials on this website, or any activities or materials that breaches this notice, please let us know.
You can inform us about such activities or materials by using the contact form on this website.
Enforcement of copyright
If we discover that you have used copyright materials from this website in contravention of this licence the organisation reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you acting in contravention of this licence as well as an order to pay all legal costs.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials from this website by contacting the relevant person using details published on the website.